Xstatic Summer Festival 2019 (Limited to 500 People)
Xstatic Summer Festival 2019
**Limited to 500 people**
The Midlands most loved dance music festival will be returning in 2019! The new structure festival will be limited a maximum of 500 tickets! Going back to its roots of world-class artist in an up close and intimate environment.
We will also be introducing camping to the festival. All accommodation will be included in the ticket price. Tipis For Weddings will be providing the festival with a luxury Glamping Villiage at the event, so you don’t even need to bring a tent!
2019 LINE UP
★ ALEX M.O.R.P.H
★ INDECENT NOISE
★ JOHN ASKEW
★ MENNO DE JONG
★ SIMON PATTERSON
★ JAN JOHNSTON
★ AUDREY GALLAGHER
★ PAUL SKELTON
★ IN HERE BROTHERS
HARD DANCE (Alphabetical)
★ ANDY FARLEY
★ ANDY WHITBY
★ JAMES DEAN
★ JP + JUKSEY
★ LISA PIN-UP
★ MARK EG
★ RICH HALPIN
★ ROB TISSERA
★ TIDY DJ’S
★ STEVEN RICHARDS
★ MORE TBA
Accommodation provided (No tents needed) will include:
– Luxury Bell tents for between 2 and 7 people.
– Entry to the Arena every day
– Breakfast Included (doesn’t include drinks)
– Luxury Hot Tub experience (time slot)
– Single regular air beds (welcome to bring own airbeds, please let us know in advance)
– Internal decoration including foliage, fairy lights & tea light chandeliers
– Festoon lighting & bunting around tent
– VIP Car Parking, closest possible to Glamping Village
– Luxury Pamper Suite including mirrors, hairdryers & straighteners
– 24 hour, warm, luxury power showers
– Communal Area with fire pit
– Onsite Glamping reception
– Free phone charging plug sockets
– Coir carpeted flooring
– 1 Multi-Pack of Andrex Toilet Roll
– Storage box with lamp
– Welcome mat & rug
The event will take place 24th, 25th, 26th May (Bank Holiday weekend)
Deposit scheme – Book today and only pay 25% of the total price of the tent. The remaining balance due by 31st March 2019.
Parking available – £10 per vehicle for the whole weekend – payable on arrival (cash only) – 24hr security
- Is there a limit to the amount of alcohol I can take to the event? (CAMPSITE ONLY, PER ADULT)
Alcohol can only be taken into the campsite, no alcohol can be taken into the main arena.
You may bring into the campsite up to:
12 x 440ml cans of lager/cider/beer
12 x 250ml cans of premix spirit drinks
3-litre box of wine
5 litres of cider/lager/beer in plastic bottles or cans
Plastic or glass bottles spirits are not allowed.
All alcohol must be brought with you on arrival to the festival only. There is NO RE-ENTRY with alcohol. For safety reasons no glass can be brought on site. No opened bottles can be brought on to site – you can bring sealed plastic bottles of water or soft drinks. Any opened bottles will be confiscated on entry to the festival. Alcohol is for personal consumtion only. 18+ only, ID checks may take place upon entry, those found to be under 18 will have alcohol confiscated.