UK Tribute Festival (Limited to 500 People)
THE UK’s ULTIMATE TRIBUTE FESTIVAL – LIMITED TO 500 PEOPLE
Join us for a magical weekend in the beautiful surroundings of Cattow’s Farm. This event will be an intimate experience with the worlds greatest tribute acts. Limited to 500 people. No Queues, No overcrowded stages, Breakfast and Evening Meal Included. Get up close and personal with all the artists.
Hosted at Cattows Farm, Leicestershire. 7th – 9th June 2019.
All accommodation will be included in the ticket price. Tipis For Weddings will be providing the festival with a luxury glamping village, so you don’t even need to bring a tent! Breakfast and Evening Meal also included in the package. Hot Tubs, Luxury Pamper Suite, Free phone charging, Power showers and much more!
Secure your tent today with only a 25% deposit – Remaining balance due 31st March
Bring your own Caravan / Campervans / Motorhome options also available.
★ Duran Duran Experience
★ Oasis Maybe
★ Kate Bush-Ka
★ Atom Heart Floyd
★ Take That Tribute
★ Both Sides of Phil Collins
★ Kingz of Leon
★ Dan Budd as Robbie Williams
★ That 80’s Rock Show
★ Mark Mudge
+ MORE TBA
Accommodation provided (No tents needed) will include:
– Luxury Bell tents for between 2 and 7 people.
– Entry to the Arena every day
– Breakfast & Evening Meal Included (doesn’t include drinks)
– Luxury Hot Tub experience (time slot)
– Single regular air beds (welcome to bring own airbeds, please let us know in advance)
– Internal decoration including foliage, fairy lights & tea light chandeliers
– Festoon lighting & bunting around tent
– VIP Car Parking, closest possible to Glamping Village
– Luxury Pamper Suite including mirrors, hairdryers & straighteners
– 24 hour, warm, luxury power showers
– Communal Area with fire pit
– Onsite Glamping reception
– Free phone charging plug sockets
– Coir carpeted flooring
– 1 Multi-Pack of Andrex Toilet Roll
– Storage box with lamp
– Welcome mat & rug
FRIDAY CHECK IN FROM 2PM
MONDAY CHECK OUT 11AM
ALL THIS FROM AS LITTLE AS £50* Per person, Per night… (Cheaper than a Premier Inn)
Caravan pitches from as little as £33 Per Person, Per night. (Plus Booking Fees)
*Based on 5 people sharing + Booking Fees
IMPORTANT NOTICE:- WE DO NOT SUPPLY BEDDING.
Q. Is there a limit to the amount of alcohol I can take to the event? (CAMPSITE ONLY, PER ADULT)
Alcohol can only be taken into the campsite, no alcohol can be taken into the main arena.
You may bring into the campsite up to:
12 x 440ml cans of lager/cider/beer
12 x 250ml cans of premix spirit drinks
3-litre box of wine
5 litres of cider/lager/beer in plastic bottles or cans
Plastic or glass bottles spirits are not allowed.
All alcohol must be brought with you on arrival to the festival only. There is NO RE-ENTRY with alcohol. For safety reasons no glass can be brought on site. No opened bottles can be brought on to site – you can bring sealed plastic bottles of water or soft drinks. Any opened bottles will be confiscated on entry to the festival. Alcohol is for personal consumtion only. 18+ only, ID checks may take place upon entry, those found to be under 18 will have alcohol confiscated.
Terms and Conditions
- A £100 damage deposit is payable upon arrival per tent. This amount will be refunded on departure after our team have inspected the tent for any damages. If you find any fault or damages to the tent upon arrival please inform a member of our team immediately or you may be charge. If the damage is more than £100 you will be informed and charged accordingly.
- A waiver will need to be signed upon arrival to the event. This will detail the terms and conditions of staying in our glamping village. If you would like to see a copy of this waiver before you arrive please email [email protected].
- Any cancellations will be charged at full price, refunds will only be given should the event be cancelled due to fault of our own and cannot be rescheduled.
- You must not use any of the following inside our tents at any time:
- Fires, stoves (including gas stoves), portable heating or similar equipment, kettles, fridges, hair dryers or other high power-intensive equipment.
- Smoking is not permitted inside our tents, please use the designated smoking areas.
- The consumption of illegal drugs is prohibited on all parts of the site, if found in possession you will be asked to leave the site immediately.
- There are No Refunds.
- We are Not responsible for problems outside of our control.
Q. Are there any electric hookups available?
No, there are no electric hookups available on site.
No gas bottles, canisters or similar
No goods for unauthorized trading
No items which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon
No Chinese/sky lanterns
No illegal substances, legal highs or herbal highs
No portable laser equipment and pens
Please email [email protected] for any enquires.